A modern front and backend bittorrent tracker written in AngularJS and PHP.
the swedish torrent king
- Super responsive GUI thanks to the SPA-application nature of AngularJS
- Advanced admin-features for monitoring site activity, handling reports and multi-deleting torrents.
- Many features suitable for scene only trackers
- Awesome features like bonus-system, leech bonus, seed-time, request system and rss-system.
- Highly skinnable and mobile friendly design with Bootstrap CSS
- Very clean code to grasp for developers
- Dynamic multi language support
1. Install Node.js/npm and Git
- https://git-scm.com/download/win (Choose: Use/run Git from the Command Prompt (cmd.exe))
$ sudo apt-get install -y nodejs $ sudo apt-get install -y git-core
2. Install dependencies
From the project folder install all build script packages and all 3rd party dependencies
$ npm install --global bower $ npm install --global gulp-cli $ npm install $ npm run dist
3. Import database (databse/database.sql)
1. Basic config
Create the file secrets.php in the api/ folder.
<?php $database = 'mysql'; $host = '127.0.0.1'; $dbname = 'rartracker'; $username = 'root'; $password = '';
Some site settings in api/Config.php and app/app.config.js should be changed!
2. Generate new unique salt hashes (optional for security)
- Note that updating the salts will make current registered accounts unusable, you'd want to log in and create invite codes (step 4) before changing salts and finally registering new accounts.
- $passwordSalt and $cookieSalt in User.php should be updated with new random hashes.
3. Create admin accounts
Use built in account named "System" password: "password" to create invites and register new admin-accounts The "System" account must remain as a parked account and have Staff rights because it's used as deleter of torrents, sender of PM and creation of forum topics etc. Change System password.
php5 apache2 mariadb-server libapache2-mod-php5 php5-mysql memcached php5-curl php5-memcached
Enable rewrite module and change AllowOverride from "None" to "All" in httpd.conf in order for .htaccess to work
The following folders needs to be created and be given write permission:
Recommended MariaDB settings
This is for making the fulltext search work
[mysqld] ft_min_word_len=1 ft_stopword_file='stopword_file.txt' tmp_table_size=2G max_heap_table_size=2G
Crontab settings (crontab -e)
12 * * * * wget -O /dev/null http://127.0.0.1/api/v1/run-leechbonus */20 * * * * wget -O /dev/null http://127.0.0.1/api/v1/run-cleanup 0 0 * * * wget -O /dev/null http://127.0.0.1/api/v1/fetch-tvdata 0 0 * * 5 wget -O /dev/null http://127.0.0.1/api/v1/run-bonus 0 20 * * * wget -O /dev/null http://127.0.0.1/api/v1/run-statistics
The default language is English, but if you want the back and front end to default to another of the available languages you need to change the default language variable in Config.php and app.config.js. If the user changes the display language, the default language will still be used for site wide logs and automatic messages.
Developing and deploying
In the project folder run
npm run watch. This will lauch a watcher that continuously build the code into the dist/.
In the project folder run
npm run dist and the code will be minified and scrambled, a JsHint check will also be made.
The following folders should not exist in production. The bundles contains everything needed. app/ bower_components/ node_modules/